Re: Two hard drives --- what to do with them?

От Ben
Тема Re: Two hard drives --- what to do with them?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Just remember that batteries (in both RAID cards and UPSes) wear out and will eventually have to be replaced. It depends how critical your data is, but if you only have a UPS, you risk badness in the off chance that your power fails and you haven't replaced your UPS battery.