[GENERAL] Changing the location of the default data directory on PG 9.6.6(CentOS 7)?

От Robert Gordon
Тема [GENERAL] Changing the location of the default data directory on PG 9.6.6(CentOS 7)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I’m trying to identify which postgresql.conf file I should be editing, in order to change the default database files location for Postgres 9.6.6, when installed on CentOS 7.x/

Is the bet method for changing the default data directory at the time of database init, to include the $PGDATA variable at initialization, such as:

su - postgres -c '/usr/pgsql-9.6/bin/initdb --pgdata=$PGDATA', where $PGDATA is the directory path that I want the psql database files to reside?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] mild modification to pg_dump
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] mild modification to pg_dump