Re: increasing of the shared memory does not solve theproblem of "OUT of shared memory"

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: increasing of the shared memory does not solve theproblem of "OUT of shared memory"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On May 17, 2007, at 4:14 AM, Sorin N. Ciolofan wrote:
> It seems that the problem was the max_fsm_relations parameter which
> was increased
> I still do not understand why in the past I received always the
> message:
>
> ERROR: out of shared memory
>
> Is this an appropriate message for the need for increasing this
> parameter?
Yes, increasing max_fsm_relations requires more shared memory. Theres
more information about this in the docs... search for shmmax.

От: Johann Spies
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Performance Monitor