Customize Postgresql HA structure

От 盧致均(Harry)
Тема Customize Postgresql HA structure
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

Can we build a HA structure with 2 standalone Postgresql-server?

In the theory,we should can build Postgresql-server in shared storage,

then we will prepare another cold standby Postgresql-server listening to the active server.

When the active crash or shutdown,the cold standby server will auto replace original server.

Is this feasible?Or where can we find related article?

--
Thank you & Best Regards

Harry Lu

linktech_logo2

Linktech Inc.

220新北市板橋區民生路一段3號13樓之2
Phone:+886-2-2959-9166#160
E-mail: harry@linktech.com.tw
Web: www.linktech.com.tw

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Postgres Replication stopped
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Replication stopped