[GENERAL] Re: [ADMIN] Would like to below scenario is possible for gettingpage/block corruption

От Sreekanth Palluru
Тема [GENERAL] Re: [ADMIN] Would like to below scenario is possible for gettingpage/block corruption
Дата
Список pgsql-general
shreeyansh,
we have issue with relation and we have fixed this using setting zero_damaged_pages and then running vacuum fullbon relatuon.

I am looking at possibility of PG introducing corruption if relation extends and before it updates new page with pageheader in memory and crash happens?

Is this possible? Does PG updates pageheader when relation get extends?
If so what details it writes? Or will it be null?