Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project

От Alexander Kjäll
Тема Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
My understanding from reading the jdbc-spec mailing list is that the
api is work in progress until they are happy with it.

Last updates to the specification was published 2018-10-22 and wasn't
very large, and there has also been debate on if the fundamental
return object should be an Future or if it should be a reactive
stream.

I think there will be more breaking api changes to come, so it's
important to communicate this to those that are interested in
experimenting with the library.

//Alex