Re: Avoiding Recheck Cond when using Select Distinct

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Avoiding Recheck Cond when using Select Distinct
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Vitalii Tymchyshyn <tivv00@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tuning Postgre is not an option, as the instance
>> is provided by Heroku and as far as I know cannot be tuned by me.
>>
> Most tuning parameters can be set at per-query basis, so you can issue
> alter database set param=value
> to have same effect as if it was set through postgresql.conf.

Jack,

Jeff brought up some great points and What Vitalii suggested should
let you tweak most knobs, but if you're running into limitations of
the platform or you find default settings which seem outright
incorrect, please file a support ticket and we'll be happy to work
with you.

Thanks,
Maciek
Heroku Postgres

Сообщение: Re: Are bitmap index scans slow to start?
Сообщение: Re: Are bitmap index scans slow to start?