[GENERAL] expanded auto and header linestyle double

От Matt Zagrabelny
Тема [GENERAL] expanded auto and header linestyle double
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

Using PG 10.1.

In my .psqlrc I have:

\x auto
\pset linestyle 'unicode'
\pset unicode_header_linestyle double

and when the output is expanded, I do not see a double line for the first record, but I do for all subsequent records. For example:

% select  * from artist;
─[ RECORD 1 ]─────────────────────────
artistid │ 1
name     │ AC/DC
═[ RECORD 2 ]═════════════════════════
artistid │ 2
name     │ Accept
═[ RECORD 3 ]═════════════════════════
artistid │ 3
name     │ Aerosmith
artistid │ 4
name     │ Alanis Morissette
artistid │ 5

I would like to have the initial "RECORD 1" line have the same "double" linestyle as the other records.

Am I missing a config item?

Thanks!

-m