Re: [ADMIN] Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial

От Evan Walter
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Trying to use binary replication - from tutorial
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I pretty much didn't change anything in the config files except what was in the tutorial at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial

on the slave I created a recovery.conf file containing:
standby_mode = 'on'
primary_conninfo = 'host=<servers ip here>'

on the master postgresql.conf I set
listen_address = '*'
wav_level = hot_standby
max_wal_senders = 3

I didn't change any of postgresql.conf Archiving settings.  They all seem to be commented out.  Could that be the problem?

Evan