Error: extra data after last expected column

От Mitra .
Тема Error: extra data after last expected column
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I want to import excel file to postgresql 9.5 but when run the query , got error :extra data after last expected column

Mac OS
1) downloaded excel file , open with LibreOffice, saved as CSV, UTF-8 (attachment).
2) renamed and moved the file under  /Users/<mylogin>/Library/Application Support/Postgres/var-9.5
3) created an empty table called mytable
4) ran the following command:

query ran under PSequel:

COPY mytable

FROM  'test.csv'

Do I have to create columns inside mytable ? I also tried "Freeze header and footer" before converting to CSV , same error.

What am I missing here?

Вложения