Re: Stability in Windows?

От Serge Fonville
Тема Re: Stability in Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Doesn't  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows#I_cannot_run_with_more_than_about_125_connections_at_once.2C_despite_having_capable_hardware  apply?

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Google!!
They need to add GAL support on Android (star to agree)
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4602

2012/2/24 Serge Fonville <serge.fonville@gmail.com>

Kind regards/met vriendelijke groet,

Serge Fonville

http://www.sergefonville.nl

Convince Google!!
They need to add GAL support on Android (star to agree)
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=4602

2012/2/24 <mgould@isstrucksoftware.net>

We are using it on a rather beefy server with no problems with a Win32
client/server app.  There are additonal things you can do to tune the
database.  I've not seen any stability problems.  Remember it's been
several years since version 8 came out and the current version is 9.1.2.

Michael Gould
Intermodal Software Solutions, LLC
904-226-0978