Re: Streaming replication issue

От mallikarjun t
Тема Re: Streaming replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
No I am connected salve server details to connect

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019, 8:52 PM Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 2:45 PM mallikarjun t <mallit333@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want connect to sever by using following command  /opt/edb/as9.6/bin/psql
>

> role "postgres" not a log in permission error message  I am getting , I am try to put port number along with that
> error: could not connect to the server, locally running this port number 5432.

I'm sorry but it is quite hard to understand what you are doing.
If I'm getting right, from you description, you are replicating your
server and trying to connect as 'postgres' to such clone, but how can
the clone has a user that did not existed (or did not have
permissions) on the original server too?
I thinm you should connect to the "new master" with the same "old
master" credentials.

Luca

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication issue
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication issue