In AIX server encoding utf8 is not supported

От mallikarjun t
Тема In AIX server encoding utf8 is not supported
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Team,

In AIX server 6.1, Iam installed postgresql-11.5 version.

I am initializing data directory by using following command,

./initdb -D <locatrion of data directory> -W

It is taking client_encoding LATINA1, but I want to change UTF8,

how to change, I already tried it is not supported,

Kindly help me, I am also attaching the screenshot also,

image.png

Regards,
Mallikarjunarao,
+91-8142923383.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: How to know transaction count in hour basic
Сообщение: Re: How to know transaction count in hour basic