Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Streaming replication issue

От mallikarjun t
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Streaming replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It is not possible to start I am starting this server by using following this command

/opt/edb/as9.6/bin/pg_ctl  -D   /home/postgres/data_96  start   by default port is 5432 .

server is started.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 7:17 PM <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu> wrote:
El 2019-09-05 09:39, mallikarjun t escribió:
> Dear Gilberto,
>
> ./psql  -p 5444 -d edb -U enterprisedb this one is accessing the EDB
> Advanced Server by using this command.
> Iam already checked the logs role "postgres" is not a login permission
> error message is there.

Do you check it?
/opt/edb/as9.6/bin/pg_ctl -p 5444   -D    /home/postgres/data_96  start