Re: Streaming replication issue

От mallikarjun t
Тема Re: Streaming replication issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear All,

We already knows by default installing the data directory, Postgres is the Super user.
But EDB Advanced Server two flavours are there

1) Oracle compatibility type  (By default port number is 5444 and Enterprisedb is Superuser)

2)PostgreSQL compatibility type (By default port number is 5432 and Postgresql is Superuser).

I tried these two compatibilities I will get the same issue.

Regards,
Malli.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 5:05 PM Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 12:45 PM mallikarjun t <mallit333@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is for testing purposes I am checking, we can do streaming replication between same server version is possible, but EDB Advanced servers is possible or not? I have doubt, but it is possible but these are the error messages are coming to connected. How to resolve this issue?

I think it is possible, but you better ask someone at EDB for details.
Just looking at the configuration of the EBD instance you should guess
on which port/sockets it is listening for incoming connections.
Also, when you installed the EDB instance, did you get any advice
about administrator user (may be you changed from postgres to
somethink else)?
Please take into account this is not a replication issue at all, it is
a more generic low-level problem.

Luca