Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?

От Yan Chunlu
Тема Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 checkpoint_segments = 64
wal_keep_segments = 128
this setting seems is for 5GB capacity, I think there is noway I would
ever write 5GB data during the rsync progress.

I think the problem is still "invalid record length" and "invalid
magic number", it start showing right after I complete sync data and
start slave.  If I stop slave later and restart, yes it could show
xlog not found and can not catch master. but why the "invalid" things
in the first place?