Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?

От Yan Chunlu
Тема Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Дата
Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Список pgsql-general
I used apt-get to install postgresql, running pg_config showing they
are exactly the same...

running on master:
https://gist.github.com/1102148

running on slave: