Re: how could select id=xx so slow?

От Yan Chunlu
Тема Re: how could select id=xx so slow?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
the transaction part is wired, I have filtered BEGIN and COMMIT from a one day log by using:
cat /usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_log/Saturday.log  |grep -E "BEGIN|COMMIT" >trans.txt

and pasted it to gist(only three BEGIN and many COMMIT):

I didn't set log_min_duration_statement in the postgresql.conf, but execute
dbapi_con.cursor().execute("SET log_min_duration_statement to 30")
for every connection.
the system is in production and relatively heavy load, I thought it would be better not "reload" the db too frequently, use the "SET log_min_duration_statement to 30" I could turn the log off within my application.