ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 16292881

От Ramiro Barreca
Тема ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 16292881
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Since a few days ago we are having problems while performing backup using pg_dump to a PG 8.4 database over a Centos 5.5
There are several databases in this server, but this is the only one that produces this FAIL.
Reported message from pg_dump is:
(...)
pg_dump: reading triggers for table "usuario_sistema_externo"
pg_dump: reading dependency data
pg_dump: saving encoding = UTF8
pg_dump: saving standard_conforming_strings = on
pg_dump: saving database definition
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  cache lookup failed for type 16292881
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT proretset, prosrc, probin, pg_catalog.pg_get_function_arguments(oid) AS funcargs, pg_catalog.pg_get_function_identity_arguments(oid) AS funciargs, pg_catalog.pg_get_function_result(oid) AS funcresult, proiswindow, provolatile, proisstrict, prosecdef, proconfig, procost, prorows, (SELECT lanname FROM pg_catalog.pg_language WHERE oid = prolang) AS lanname FROM pg_catalog.pg_proc WHERE oid = '16292882'::pg_catalog.oid
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error
We 've found no one type with this OID.
Looking at a solution in several forums, speaks about objects dropped in replication platforms, but it is not this case.
Any help to know where to look for?
Thank you..

Ramiro Barreca
rbarreca@gmail.com