Re: PgAdmin 1.20 for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr?

От Melvin Davidson
Тема Re: PgAdmin 1.20 for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry, my bad. I phrased it wrong. Is there and ETA for the Debian (apt-get) package of PgAdmin 1.20
for Ubuntu Trusty Tahr?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

On 07/13/2015 07:38 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:

Is there an ETA for when PgAdmin 1.20 will be available in Ubuntu/Dists
for Trusty Tahr ?

I doubt it considering Trusty is LTS.

JD

--