Re: Testing in AWS, EBS

От Artem Tomyuk
Тема Re: Testing in AWS, EBS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Why no? Or you missed something?

It should be done on every EBS restored from snapshot.

Is that from your personal experience, and if so, when did you do the test??

Yes we are using this practice, because as a part of our production load we are using auto scale groups to create new instances, wheech are created from AMI, wheech stands on snapshots, so...

Thanks Artem.

So no EBS pre-warming does not apply to EBS volumes created from snapshots.

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html