[GENERAL] Registering Event Log on Windows

От Ronen Nofar
Тема [GENERAL] Registering Event Log on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to register the event log on Windows ( Windows Server 2012 64-bit ) with the following command:
regsvr32.exe C:\PostgreSQL\pg96\lib\postgresql\pgevent.dll
and I'm recieving an error message:

The modoule "C:\PostgreSQL\pg96\lib\postgesql\pgevent.dll" was loaded but the entry point DllRegisterServer was not found.
Make sure that "C:\PostgreSQL\pg96\lib\postgesql\pgevent.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

I tried several solutions but none of them was helpful, for example:
I ran the command with another version of pgevent.dll
I ran the command with regasm.exe

The PostgreSQL version is:  PostgreSQL 9.6.4

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ronen

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Query Using Massive Temp Space
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Query Using Massive Temp Space