Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server?

От Mike Blackwell
Тема Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah seems reasonable.  The last thing I'd look at is something like
improperly configured dns service.  Are you connecting by IP or by
host name?

Interesting possibility.  We're currently connecting by host name.  I could try temporarily using the IP from one of the servers to see if that helps.  I'm not familiar enough with DNS services to do any diagnostics other than using dig to see where something points.

Thanks for your help, BTW!

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

Сообщение: Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server?
Сообщение: Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server?