[GENERAL] "make world" constantly throwing error on Ubuntu

От Ankit Sablok
Тема [GENERAL] "make world" constantly throwing error on Ubuntu
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] "make world" constantly throwing error on Ubuntu  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: [GENERAL] "make world" constantly throwing error on Ubuntu  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am trying to install PostgreSQL from git source repo on my Ubuntu box the details of which are as follows :

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 16.04
Codename: xenial

while running "make world" after the configure script I am constantly receiving the following error and I am not able to find much help on web regarding the same :

/bin/sh ../../../config/missing osx -D. -x lower -i include-xslt-index postgres.sgml >postgres.xmltmp
***
ERROR: `osx' is missing on your system.
***
Makefile:250: recipe for target 'postgres.xml' failed

Kindly help me out with the same.

Thanks