Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?

От Chris Charley
Тема Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What does the Windows system log show when you do this?

I don't know where to find this log (for Windows 10)

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 3:47 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 2/3/20 12:44 PM, Chris Charley wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?
Сообщение: Re: Should I reinstall over current installation?