Re: [GENERAL] Python UCS4 error

От c k
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Python UCS4 error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
yes, shipped with fedora 15 and binary installers are from EnterpriseDB - all in one.
CPK

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:36 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
On 07/05/11 7:34 PM, c k wrote:
I have default python 2.7.1 installed along with fedora15. Then installed postgresql from binary installers. This creates the plpython.so, plpython2.so and plpython3.so in lib/postgresql directory under postgresql installation. When I go for creating a new language plpython, it gives me some error regarding pythonś version. By default it is compiled with 2.6 and I have 2.7...

the first statement and last seem in contradiction.    when you say 'default python 2.7.1 installed', do you mean the default python thats shipped with Fedora 15 is 2.7 ?

if Fedora 15 ships with Python 2.7, then it appears the 'postgresql from binary installers' you installed was not built for Fedora 15.   Which 'binary installers' were these?   The default postgresql 9.0 that is bundled with Fedora, or something else?

--
john r pierce                            N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca                         mid-left coast