Update: pgAdmin4 3.0 rpm repo for Fedora 28

От Tal Glozman
Тема Update: pgAdmin4 3.0 rpm repo for Fedora 28
Дата
Re: Update: pgAdmin4 3.0 rpm repo for Fedora 28  (Stéphane KANSCHINE <stephane@hexack.fr>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I'm using Fedora 28 and trying to install pgAdmin4 3.0 from the repositories. The steps in your homepage for fedora say that I have to install an rpm file, after installing the rpm for Fedora 28 that I can install pgadmin4 using the DNF command.

I simply can't find and install pgadmin4 using the DNF command. Am I missing here something?

Best regards,
Tal