make cross link to "format" more specific

От Jeff Janes
Тема make cross link to "format" more specific
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

The section on dynamic SQL recommends "format", but the cross link goes to the top of page 9.4 not the "format" specific 9.4.1.

This is particularly confusing as 9.4 only has one sub-section, so the TOC at the top of the page only has one entry.  This makes it look more like a section header itself rather than a TOC.  Leading you to believe you are already at the specific section you want.

I don't know what to do about the visual misleadingness of single-entry TOCs in general, but at least we can make this specific cross reference more specific.

Cheers,

Jeff

Вложения