Re: Exclude all child tables during while taking dump

От Shrikant Bhende
Тема Re: Exclude all child tables during while taking dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Added info :

All the partitions are created using INHERITS, using customer_id as partition key.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 4:15 PM Shrikant Bhende <shrikantpostgresql@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I am trying to take  schema only dump of a database using pg_dump, but seems like there's no option to exclude child tables. I need to take dump of schema of parent tables not the child tables, is there any way to exclude all the child tables for all the tables?
PostgreSQL version 12.

Thanks and regards