Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Andres,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 12:46 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

Hi,

On 2020-02-24 12:16:08 +0530, Aditya Toshniwal wrote:
> The PG 12.2 server is crashing on setting the jit_above_cost param. Below
> is the output.

> postgres=# SELECT count(*) FROM pg_class;

> This probably means the server terminated abnormally

This isn't reproducible here. Are you sure that you're running on a
clean installation?
Yes I did a fresh installation using installer provided here - https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgresql

If not, we'd at least need a backtrace to figure out what's going on.
Please let me know how can I provide required info.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Сообщение: Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash
Сообщение: Re: PG v12.2 - Setting jit_above_cost is causing the server to crash