Re: Fwd: Monitoring Replication on Master/Slave Postgres(9.1)

От Shams Khan
Тема Re: Fwd: Monitoring Replication on Master/Slave Postgres(9.1)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for the response Steve...It was really helpful:

Below are some doubts I wanted to clarify..please read and suggest.
Can we also check if replication was broken earlier...somehow due to power failure of some other reasons in past...The reason I am asking is I am getting some discrepancies in data between master and slave...? I want to know the reason of it...

thanx