Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations

От Luis
Тема Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry, my bad. I did run that query with pg_total_relation_size before
but somehow I sent by email the one a query without the total.
The result is basically the same:

  size
---------
 100 MB
 60 MB
 10 MB
 9928 kB
 5280 kB
 5144 kB
 3360 kB
 2144 kB
 1152 kB
 2128 kB
 544 kB
 528 kB
 336 kB
 336 kB
 336 kB
 304 kB
 296 kB
 288 kB
 288 kB
 101 MB

thanks

2013/12/10 bricklen <bricklen@gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Luis <luisico@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Actually the query I used to get the relations sizes also included
>> indexes and even pg_toast.
>

> Your query appears to be using "pg_relation_size()", try it again with
> "pg_total_relation_size()" to include indexes and toast tables.
>
> Specifics can be found at:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/functions-admin.html

Сообщение: Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations
Сообщение: Re: Difference in the size of database size and relations