Re: Massive table bloat

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Massive table bloat
Дата
Re: Massive table bloat  (Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Michael Sawyers <msawyers@iii.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the tool suggestion.  I already know that I will be refused
> permission to use it on a live db for the first run here, but I will be
> using this on several test machines that I am sure are bloated to prove the
> point and get this added into the standard toolkit here.

If you will have any feedback considering pgcompactor feel free to
write me directly. I am going to publish a new release in the nearest
days so I may include your issues in it.

ps. I have been using this tool constantly on more than 40 DB servers
for more than a year so it is tested quite good.

--
Sergey Konoplev
Database and Software Architect

Phones: