Re: [ADMIN] Change postgresql encoding

От Oliver
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Change postgresql encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, problem was mine, all is ok now, thanks.
I were putting es_ES@iso885915 or es_ES@latin9 and it wasn't working .. Solution was using es_ES.iso885915@euro for collation and ctype (and latin9 for encoding).
Thanks to all!

Regards...

Hello Adrian,

Not sure if this is what your looking for insofar as a solution but have you taken a look at this page from the documentation.