Re: [ADMIN] Terminate connections using non-superuser

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Terminate connections using non-superuser
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 8:36 AM, amandeep singh <singh_a@live.in> wrote:

Hi All

I have a requirement where I need a non-superuser who can view (pg_stat_activity) and terminate (pg_terminate_backend) connections of other users. Is it possible to give such privileges to non-superuser?

Create a wrapper function, my_pg_stat_activity() or my_pg_terminate_backend()

on creation, use 'security definer'

Postgres Version :PostgreSQL9.6

Thanks and Regards:
Amandeep Singh