Re: Question on pgwatch

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Question on pgwatch
Дата
Re: Question on pgwatch  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 6:50 PM Bikram MAJUMDAR
<Bikram.Majumdar@aqsacom.com> wrote:
> So are you saying we can run pgwatch from windows also ?

No, I wrote that pgwatch runs in a docker container, so as far as you
can run docker on windows you should be able to run pgwatch within
docker on top of windows.

> From reading so far on pgwatch, I thought it can be installed and run only on linux platforms - but, I may be wrong.

pgwatch runs on a linux stack, so if you need to run it on windows you
have either to runa  virtual machine (running linux) or get a docker
linux container available and running.

> Can we install and run it from the postgres database server itself?

I think it is possible, but probably not the best solution.

Luca