Re: Permission for not Django app to do Write and Read

От Luca Ferrari
Тема Re: Permission for not Django app to do Write and Read
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:26 PM Peter Wainaina <petwah17@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am managing some development and  I need to give Write and Read to only Django .Postgresql administratior can’t
writeon the same data.How can I configure that from postgresql side.

You should better explain what you are trying to achieve.
I suspect what you need is to create an user to use frm your django
application, then GRANT to such user the ALL permission on the
objects/tables you need.
Or assign such user as the owner of all the objects.

Luca

От: legrand legrand
Сообщение: Re: Postgres DB Slowness
От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: Postgres PITR: Recovery does not seem to fetch from Archive Dir