Re: [MASSMAIL] running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user

От Maki Smith (US - IFS)
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL] running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is it possible we can use other user during installation?
Any concern of future patching and upgrade activity?

Maki Smith US IT - Technical Design Authority Infrastructure | PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607 | Phn: 1.813.351.2481 | Fax: 1.813.375.6084 | RightFax: 1.813.375.6087 | Notes: maki.smith@us.pwc.com | gmail: maki.smith@pwc.com

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Gilberto Castillo <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu> wrote:

> To meet our security requirement, we would like to use another account
> other than postgres to install and run postgreSQL.  Is this possible to
> do?
>
> Thank you for information

Yes, create other user with privilegius of user postgre

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo