Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance

От Frits Jalvingh
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Alvaro,

I did not try that, to be honest. I am using a single prepared statement so that the database needs to parse it only once. All executes then use the batched parameters.
I will try this later on, but I wonder whether having to reparse the statement every time compared to one prepared statement would actually be faster.

But thanks for the tip; I will take a look.

Regards,

Frits

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Improving PostgreSQL insert performance