Re: DDLs of a Function

От Omkar Dhorge
Тема Re: DDLs of a Function
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Pratik,

There is a open source db client 'dbeaver'

You can use this to get the DDLs for the functions.

Attached is the screenshot for your reference,

On Tue, 17 Dec, 2019, 10:30 AM pratmeht, <pratikmehta28@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Postgres Community,

We want to drop a table and recreate it. As we all know, dropping a table
even drops the dependent objects like views, MVs, functions. I wanted your
help to get the DDL of the (dependent) function before we can drop the
table. Once the dropped table is being recreated, this DDL will be helpful
to recreate that function.

We found a way to get the DDL of the Views and MVs, but not for function! :(
Can someone please help ?

Regards,
Pratik Mehta

--