Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?

От Gopi Setty
Тема Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Re: How do I import a sql file into pgAdmin4 ?
Список pgsql-admin
1. Simple file import method (Right-click in table and import/export option)

image.png

2. If you are using pg-admin-III right-click on the PSQL consloe option  or Linux server use a copy command    \COPY tmp_test FROM 'test.csv' DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER ;

image.png