[GENERAL] requested timeline doesn't contain minimum recovery point

От Tom DalPozzo
Тема [GENERAL] requested timeline doesn't contain minimum recovery point
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
there is something happening in my replication that is not clear to me. I think I'm missing something.
I've two server, red and blue.
red is primary blue is standby, async repl.
Now:
1 cleanly stop red
2 promote blue
3 insert tuples in blue
4 from red site, pg_rewind from blue to red dir.
5 start red as standby-> OK
6 wait a long time and then cleanly stop blue
7 promote red
8 insert tuples in red
9 from blue site, pg_rewind from red to blue dir
10 start blue as standby -> I get "requested timeline 3 doesn't contain minimum recovery point 1/... on timeline 1

Sometimes this "switching game"  works up to timeline 4 or 5, not always 3

Regards
Pupillo

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] COPY: row is too big
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] COPY: row is too big