Re: [GENERAL] Strange Issue between PSQL 9.3 and Label Zebra Printer?

От Periko Support
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Strange Issue between PSQL 9.3 and Label Zebra Printer?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, with our datamax no issue.
Once u setup the label in LabelView u chose which printer to use.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 04/23/2017 01:12 PM, Periko Support wrote:
>>
>> We use a label program called LabelView to create our labels, we read
>> the record using ODBC.
>> The label has 8 fields which UPC is what it changes on each one.
>

> You use the same program and setup to print to the DataMax printer and you
> do not have the same issue, correct?
>

>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Adrian Klaver
>> <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

>>> What application are you doing this through?

>>> Is each record different information?
>>>
>>> Or are you talking about multiple copies of a single record?

>>> So what does it do?

>>> --
>>> Adrian Klaver
>>> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>>

> --
> Adrian Klaver
> adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Protocol 2 and query parameters support
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Protocol 2 and query parameters support