Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Required Monitoring

От Andrew Kerber
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Required Monitoring
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, that was the first item on my list (disk space)...

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am a fairly experienced Oracle DBA, and we are starting to move in to the
> PostgreSQL world.  I would expect the standard monitoring items are required
> for mission critical postgres apps, Ie, disk space, wal log space, log
> monitoring, process counts,software running, connection available on the
> correct port, CPU usage.
>
> Are there additional PostgreSQL specific items that need to be monitored?
> if so, what items?

Amid all the other recommendations standard OS level monitoring is a
good idea. You don't wanna run out of space on drives etc.

--
Andrew W. Kerber

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Required Monitoring
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Required Monitoring