streaming rep setup in PCI compliance environment

От dinesh bhandary
Тема streaming rep setup in PCI compliance environment
Дата
Re: streaming rep setup in PCI compliance environment
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Everyone:

I am trying to setup streaming rep between master ( which is in PCI tier1 zone) to slave ( PCI tier 2 zone). However, I am told that PCI tier1 can only initiate connection to lower security zone, in our case slave environment ( PCI tier 2). However, for streaming rep to work, slave needs to connect to Master. Does this violate PCI requirement. Anyone has experience setting up master-salve in PCI compliance environment?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Dinesh