Re: [GENERAL] Slow index scan - Pgsql 9.2

От Patrick B
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Slow index scan - Pgsql 9.2
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Slow index scan - Pgsql 9.2
Список pgsql-general
​3,581​ individual pokes into the heap to confirm tuple visibility and apply the deleted filter - that could indeed take a while.
David J.

I see.. The deleted column is:

deleted boolean

Should I create an index for that? How could I improve this query?

Does it execute as slowly when you run it for a 2nd time?

No, it doesn't. I think it's because of cache?

I would think because of the NOT "deleted" clause. Which is interesting, because that's a column which you conveniently didn't include in the definition below.

My mistake.

Would an Index be sufficient to solve the problem?

Patrick

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Slow index scan - Pgsql 9.2
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Slow index scan - Pgsql 9.2