Re: WAL segment NOT FOUND - Postgres 9.2

От Patrick Baker
Тема Re: WAL segment NOT FOUND - Postgres 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi guys,

So... My servers are:

1 master
2 slaves (streaming replication)
1 backup server (replication using WAL FILES)

The backup server is not updated... it seems the WAL ARCHIVES have failed and the server is not updated.

The error that I see on the pg_log:
WAL segment `../wal_archive/00000002000011E800000012` not found

Question:
Can I make the server be replicated by using streaming replication, so the server would be updated.. and then I go back to the WAL ARCHIVE?

We use WAL ARCHIVE because we keep it 4 days old:
restore_command = 'exec nice -n 19 ionice -c 2 -n 7 ../../bin/segment.sh
> "../wal_archive/%f" "%p" 345600'

Thanks