Re: Dumping multiple tables with pg_admin

От Caesar Kennedy Olima
Тема Re: Dumping multiple tables with pg_admin
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Koff,

Do you mean pg_admin or pg_dump, or is it pgAdmin tool you are enquiring about. If you would like to dump selected tables from either a script or from the shell, then with pg_dump you have a -t (--table) option which you can can use to specify the tables you would like to dump or alternatively -T (--exclude-table) to select the table you would like to exclude from a dump. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Caesar