Re: Postgres log(pg_logs) have lots of message

От Nik Tek
Тема Re: Postgres log(pg_logs) have lots of message
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Bambi,

Thank you the prompt reply.

This table is very volatile, lot of inserts/updates happen on this tables(atleast 20~30 inserts/min).
When auto vacuum tries to run on this table, I get this warning.

Is there a way, I force it to happen, because the table/indexes statistics are becoming stale very quickly.

Thank you
Nik