Re: Testing in AWS, EBS

От Rayson Ho
Тема Re: Testing in AWS, EBS
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
There are many factors that can affect EBS performance. For example, the type of EBS volume, the instance type, whether EBS-optimized is turned on or not, etc.

Without the details, then there is no apples to apples comparsion...

Rayson

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/GridEngine/GridEngineCloud.html